Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
***Please provide your phone number for further details with your enquiry. All inspections are by private appointments only***
Single ownership for over 50 years, this large Glenvill neo-Georgian style family home is constructed solid with hardwood framing and positioned on the high side of the road within a quiet cul-de-sac location in the highly desirable Mount Waverley Secondary College (MWSC) and Essex Heights Primary catchments!
* Elevated North facing block with views of Box Hill
* 4 great sized bedrooms (master with a WIR, ensuite and an additional study/office space)
* Large kitchen with ample bench space and storage
* Dual living areas with natural brightness throughout
* Ducted heating and reverse cycle heating/cooling in two of the bedrooms
* Hardwood timber floors underneath the carpets both downstairs and upstairs
* Two bathrooms and an additional toilet downstairs
* Laundry room
* Secure alarm system, EUFY security cameras
* Low maintenance backyard with a decking area perfect for entertaining family and friends all-year-round
* Extra-wide 2.5 car garage with remote control activation
The family home is in immaculate condition and offers endless options including moving straight in, renovating and adding your own personal touch or keeping as a blue-chip investment. Walk to Burwood Highway Trams in 10 minutes and just moments to Burwood One (24 hour K-mart and Coles), Mount Waverley Village, Chadstone and The Glen Shopping Centres, Deakin and Monash Universities as well as excellent public and private schooling all nearby- this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9808 0481 to secure this home today!
** Sale Method: 60/90 Days Preferred
** Inspections: By private appointments only. In order to book a suitable time, please provide your phone number with your enquiry.