Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
SELL THE SMARTER WAY
HAPPY BUYER & HAPPY SELLERS.
If you are thinking of selling in a private, stress free manner, do consider Luis Lopez at Scott Kim Real Estate with a fresh approach guaranteed to leave you with more in your pocket compared to traditional methods.
Key for success in any current market:
– Selling Method
– Agent’s Negotiation Skills
– Buyer Network
– Market Knowledge
If you would like to find out more about how we are able to achieve much better results and without the hassle of a public auction campaign, please give Luis Lopez a call on (03) 9808 0481
Single Level Architecturally Designed Home in the Mount Waverley Secondary School Zone
This classy, single level, 4 bedroom residence is sitting proudly on a peaceful street inside the highly regarded Mount Waverley Secondary School (MWSC) catchment. This solid family home boasts its mid century, timber architectural design with floor-to-ceiling, north facing windows throughout that allows it to take advantage of the sunlight all day long!
* 4 good sized bedrooms (master with updated ensuite)
* Formal living/ lounge room with an additional sitting area in the wide hallway overlooking the garden
* Thermal reflective blinds in living
* Modern kitchen with quality stainless appliances (gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher)
* Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout providing plenty of natural light
* Bathroom with a shower and bath, updated ensuite plus a separate powder room
*Dining area that opens up to the private hedged sanctuary/ alfresco area featuring a beautiful pergola with ornamental vines
* Wide eaves and natural shade for the warmer months
* Split system with reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
* Separate laundry room with access to outside
* Storage room at the rear
* Beautiful low maintenance garden
* Large driveway to fit up to four vehicles (two undercover)
Location is unbeatable walking distance to the Burwood One Shopping Centre and Burwood Highway trams, close to Burwood Brickworks shopping, Forest Hill Chase, Deakin University and Presbyterian Ladies’ College (PLC) as well as being zoned for the highly sought after Mount Waverley Secondary College and Burwood East Primary schools! Enjoy easy access to the Burwood Highway, Canterbury Rd, Blackburn Rd, Warrigal Rd, Toorak Rd, Eastlink and the M1 Freeway.
Contact Luis Lopez on (03) 9808 0481 to arrange a private inspection and secure this stunning home today!
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: 30/60/90 Days Preferred
** Inspection: By Appointment Only (Please provide your phone number with the enquiry)