Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
**ALL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A CONTACT NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION**
Offered for the first time in 17 years – this single level family home is spacious, bright and perfect for couples, young families and investors looking to secure a stunning home within a quiet court location!
* 4 great sized bedrooms (master with WIR and renovated ensuite)
* Dual living with Tasmanian Oak flooring throughout filled with natural light (main living area with ultra high ceilings with skylights)
* Spacious kitchen with quality appliances (gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher), water filtration system, plenty of bench space and storage
* Ducted heating throughout with added air con units for cooling and ceiling fans
* Formal dining area/study
* Generous undercover alfresco area with a low maintenance garden ideal for entertaining family and friends all-year-round
* Great sized laundry room
* Solar panel for energy savings and NBN ready
* Double garage with remote control access
Positioned on the high side of the tightly held court of Aston Heath, with a beautiful playground at your doorstep and within the highly sought-after Mount View Primary and Brentwood Secondary catchments – this home is also just minutes to reputable private schools including Caulfield Grammar and Wesley College, Deakin University, Monash University, The Glen Shopping Centre, Jells Park, buses and the Glen Waverley Train Station!
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9808 0481 to secure this stunning home today!
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: End of November 2022 preferred
** Inspection: By Appointment Only (Must provide phone number with the enquiry)