Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
An unbelievable opportunity to secure a stunning family home in a quiet cul-de-sac within the highly desirable pocket of Essex Heights!
* 3 great sized bedrooms (generous master bedroom downstairs with WIR, ensuite and plantation shutters)
* Two study areas both downstairs and upstairs perfect those working from home
* Spacious kitchen filled with sunlight with an island bench, stone benchtops and quality appliances (gas cooktop, oven and Miele dishwasher)
* Two bathrooms (main bathroom with spa) and an additional powder room downstairs
* Bright and airy open plan living/dining with high ceilings and low maintenance luxurious tiles throughout
* Ducted heating throughout with reverse cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
* Paved outdoor area and a low maintenance garden perfect for entertaining family and friends all-year-round
* Ducted vacuum system, in-built reverse osmosis drinking water filtration system, programmable microchip pet door in laundry perfect for those with small dogs/cats, security screens throughout
* Remote controlled double garage with internal access
Located within the highly coveted Mount Waverley Secondary College Zone (MWSCZ) and Essex Heights Primary School, with other top rated schools nearby including Huntingtower, Avila and Salesian. A short walk to Damper Creek trail and just a short trip to the Mount Waverley Village, Mount Waverley Train Station, Chadstone Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre and easy access to the Monash Freeway – this home really does have it all!
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9808 0481 to arrange a private inspection and secure this stunning home today!
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: 90/120 Days Preferred
** Inspection: By Appointment Only (Must provide phone number with the enquiry)