Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
**ALL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A CONTACT NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION**
Poised amongst Melbourne’s rich and beaming lifestyle you’ll find this once in a lifetime opportunity to own a radiant 145 sqm double storied penthouse that champions all of the vibrancy and lustre the CBD has to offer.
When stepping into apartment 192, you are met with an awe-inspiring 6 meter high cathedral ceiling complimented with a brand new kitchen that opens itself up to the living and dining, paired with bright windows and a full width balcony.
Offset from the towering ceilings are two downstairs bedrooms overlooking the building’s own private green oasis. The master is secluded on the second story with adjoining ensuite and an abundance of space, enough to accommodate another private living area or bedroom.
Matching the home’s vibrant and modern feel is the private courtyard decorated with manicured gardens, a communal barbecue, tennis court, gym and enclosed swimming pool that perfectly reflects and embodies the best Melbourne’s suburbs and communities could offer. A community and home to grow within the heart of Melbourne is an opportunity next to none.
Along with Penthouse 192’s incredible features, it also includes;
* 6 meter high cathedral ceilings.
* Majority owner occupier with many people and families enjoying the playground, tennis court, manicured gardens, gym and indoor swimming pool.
* 3 exceptionally quiet courtyard & North facing bedrooms.
* Family friendly community hosting events all year long.
* Zoning within Melbourne’s top schools including University High School and across the road from Haileybury Private school.
* Brand new renovations including an all new kitchen, downlighting, painted walls and modern fixtures.
* Split system air conditioning, floating timber flooring, European laundry, security entrance and one secure car space on title.
This rare opportunity is located within walking distance of Flagstaff Gardens, Victoria market, Etihad Stadium, Flagstaff/Southern Cross station, RMIT University & University of Melbourne amongst many others, so be sure to enquire while the opportunity lasts!
Contact Simon French on (03) 9808 0481 to secure this home today!
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: 90/120 Days Preferred
** Inspection: By Appointment Only (Must provide phone number with the enquiry)