Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
Live the dream by being a proud owner of 1 of just 5 original private boat moorings conveniently positioned for both easy access and a secure view of your boat or jet skis directly in front of your own backyard! This spacious family home is located at the end of a quiet court and offers high ceilings and plenty of natural light in an unbeatable location.
* Private floating boat mooring
* Stunning views of the water from every room on the eastern side of the home
* 4 great sized bedrooms (master with split system air conditioning, WIR and ensuite)
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space (incl. new gas cooktops, oven and dishwasher)
* Dual living areas with an added sitting/study space upstairs on the large landing
* Sheer and blockout blinds throughout
* Evaporative cooling throughout with two wall gas heaters
* Generously sized decking upstairs to soak up the sun and the mesmerising 180 degree waterfront views
* Spacious rumpus room downstairs
* Low maintenance garden front and rear with a 6-seater spa and a 1500L watertank
* Electric gates with intercom and CCTV throughout
* Remote access double garage with additional parking on the driveway
Easy access to Port Phillip Bay, Patterson River and just a few minutes’ drive to Carrum Train Station, Peninsula Link, East Link, Frankston Freeway and just 5 minutes walk to public transport and shopping centres– this family home is within the Patterson Lakes Primary catchment as well as being near renowned Haileybury College and Cornish College.
Contact Scott Kim today on (03) 9808 0481 for more information and secure this home today!
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: 90/120 Days Preferred
** Inspection: By Appointment Only (Must provide phone number with the enquiry)