Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
** BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS ONLY. In order to book a suitable time, please provide your phone number with your enquiry**
Here is a rare chance to own a delightful weatherboard home with a lush, sun-splashed north-facing back garden, with views over low-lying neighbouring homes into a high-rise of greenery, amidst an everchanging medley of bird-sweet sounds. Set in an elegant, refined street without the usual overhead cables denuding the natural contours of trees, this home is an oasis of tranquility in the middle of a leafy-green neighbourhood cherished for its stunning environment.
* 4 spacious bedrooms with a study/office plus another bedroom in a separate bungalow in the backyard – perfect to be used a teenage retreat, guestroom, or entertainment space
* Dual living areas with polished hardwood floors throughout and the front formal living area featuring a stunning fireplace
* Large kitchen with ample benchspace and storage
* Two good sized bathrooms
* Formal dining room
* Separate laundry
* Ducted heating throughout
* Beautiful garden at the rear filled with greenery, birds and privacy
Positioned within the highly sought after Box Hill High School and Laburnum Primary zones on a large 695sqm block- it’s an easy walk to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, mere minutes from vibrant Blackburn South Shopping Centre and its associated bus stops, as well as a pleasant walk to South Parade cafes and the train station.
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9808 0481 to secure this block today.
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: 60/90 Days Preferred
** Inspections: By private appointments only. In order to book a suitable time, please provide your phone number with your enquiry.