Sold by Scott Kim Real Estate - Your Private Sale Specialists. Buyers waiting - Please Call (03) 9808 0481 to receive offers on your home.
**ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY PRIVATE APPOINT ONLY. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR BEST CONTACT NUMBER FOR FURTHER DETAILS**
When first impressions count, this Edwardian clinker-brick classic is an entertainer’s dream. Enjoy picture-perfect picnics and walks in the park with Boroondara Park directly across the road and Canterbury Gardens right nearby. Its exceptional spot in the prized Canterbury pocket makes it a perfect prospect for growing families looking to settle into convenient living.
* 4 beautifully-appointed bedrooms (three with BIRs) in the main house plus an additional bungalow at the rear, which can be utilised as a theatre/rumpus or a 5th bedroom
* Single-level interior with ultra-high ceilings, a large flexible floor plan with polished timber floorboards throughout
* Formal living area with stunning bay windows
* Light-filled kitchen and dining domain featuring quality fittings and indoor-outdoor focus
* Stylish central bathroom, two toilets and a European laundry
* Huge alfresco area that features a large undercover terrace
* Gas ducted heating and split-system air-conditioning
* Rainwater tanks and solar panels, for energy-efficient and environmentally friendly living
* High fenced driveway entry to undercover carport with additional car spaces
Alive with style and charm, this solidly built double brick residence offers enviable proximity to elite schools including Canterbury Girls, Camberwell Grammar, Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell High School and Balwyn Primary. With easy walking access to Burke Road trams, Camberwell Junction restaurants and shopping, Rivoli cinemas and the Sunday market.
Contact Scott Kim or Becky Wang on (03) 9808 0481 to arrange a private inspection of this home today!
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: Flexible
** Inspections: By private appointments only. In order to book a suitable time, please provide your phone number with your enquiry.