Potential for Stunning Views & Walk to Jordanville Train Station
**THERE ARE NO OPEN HOMES FOR THIS PROPERTY. PLEASE ENQUIRE WITH YOUR BEST CONTACT NUMBER FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING**
Retaining all of its classic charm and perfectly positioned on the high-side of the street, this all-original family home is finally stepping into the market. After being dearly loved for many years, this high-set single-level family home is ready to invite the next lucky owners the comfort and convenience of Mount Waverley living within the highly desirable Essex Heights Estate.
* 3 comfortable bedrooms with BIR’s plus an additional study/4th bedroom
* Good sized living room
* Comfortable kitchen/meals area with ample storage
* Classic bathroom with separate shower and toilet
* Ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Large pergola for entertaining and enjoyment
* Single garage with additional parking spaces along the neat driveway
* Spacious backyard and total land size of 725sqm (approx 18.2m x 39.6m)
* Abundant and low maintenance gardens
This endearing classic is more than ideal for those with school aged children, as the home sits within walking distance to Essex Heights Primary and Ashwood High as well as easy access to Wesley College, Presbyterian Ladies’ College (PLC), Huntingtower, Mount Scopus and Monash University. You could enjoy easy access to Mount Waverley shops, The Glen Shopping Centre, Burwood One (24 hour Kmart and Coles), Chadstone Shopping Centre, public transport and the Monash Freeway. With all the convenience to offer, you might as well move in, invest or build the dream home you’ve always wanted (STCA) and enjoy the pleasure of relaxed easy-care living!
Contact Scott Kim or Luis Lopez on (03) 9808 0481 to secure this home today!
** Sale Method: Private Sale (can be sold at any time)
** Settlement: Ideally late January 2024 / early February 2024
** Inspection: By Appointment Only (Please provide phone number with the enquiry)