LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
**ALL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A CONTACT NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION**
Situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this timeless family home is offered for the first time on the market. Ideal for the growing family who are after multiple living zones, natural brightness and quality craftsmanship – this 41sq two storey residence is sure to tick all the boxes you’ve been looking for!
* 4 spacious bedrooms (master with WIR and ensuite) plus a study/home office area.
* 4 separate living zones (3 downstairs and 1 upstairs)
* Huge kitchen with granite benchtop, stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop, double oven and dishwasher) and ample storage space
* Stunning high ceilings (up to 3.2m) with an abundance of natural light throughout
* Newly installed floorboards and plush New Zealand wool carpet
* Two large bathrooms and a powder room downstairs – all with granite tops
* Refrigerated ducted heating and cooling (4 zone system)
* Ducted vacuum system
* Good sized laundry room
* North facing entertainment area with a low maintenance courtyard and a well-established garden offering privacy
* Remote activated double garage with internal access
* Security system
Location is unbeatable – just a couple of steps off the Gardiners Creek Trail, moments to excellent schooling options including Ashwood High School, PLC, Huntingtower, Parkhill Primary, Deakin and Monash Universities and just a short trip to Chadstone Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, Burwood One (24 hour Coles & K-mart) and all your public transport needs at your doorstep – it’s clear why this hidden gem is within the most desired pockets of Ashwood!
Contact Scott Kim on (03) 9808 0481 to secure this home today!
** Sale Method: Private Negotiation
** Settlement: 60-90 days preferred
** Inspection: By Appointment Only (Must provide phone number with the enquiry)